From its very first week, the blog has carried stories, provocations and advice from guest writers and we will continue to do so. Your contribution may be in a written article or a recorded interview with one of our team.
If you’re interested in contributing please get in touch by email email@example.com
We are open to any suggestions but some of the themes of particular interest to us include:
- workforce issues: minimum salaries, RTO quality, personal and staff wellbeing
- management advice from experts in accounting, marketing, human resources and other business areas
- access to outdoor play and learning and other outings and excursions that take children on adventures or connect with your community
- parent engagement and relationship building stories – the good, the challenging, and the case-by-case
- how the drought is your service and families in your area, or how your service has helped drought affected families
- inspiring stories of leadership in EEC
- interesting stories about how your centre is bringing to life elements of the QIP or your service philosophy
We recommend that you read our blog guidelines before sending in your article or request for a podcast interview. And don’t forget to sign up for our weekly summary newsletter so you can see what your colleagues are writing about, too!