From its very first week, the blog has carried stories, provocations and advice from guest writers and we will continue to do so. Your contribution may be in a written article or a recorded interview with one of our team.
If you’re interested in contributing please get in touch with our editor, Bec Lloyd by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open to any suggestions but some of the themes of particular interested to us include:
- research supporting access to two years of preschool education
- workforce issues: minimum salaries, RTO quality, personal wellbeing
- management advice from experts in accounting, marketing, human resources and other business areas
- access to outdoor play and learning and other outings and excursions that take children on adventures or connect with your community
- parent engagement and relationship building stories – the good, the challenging, and the case-by-case.
We recommend that you read our blog guidelines before sending in your article or request for a podcast interview. And don’t forget to sign up for our weekly summary newsletter so you can see what your colleagues are writing about, too!