ABOVE AWARD HOURLY RATES, COMMUTE INCENTIVES, PLUS $1000 INCENTIVES FOR EDUCATORS WHO STAY A MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A CENTRE COOK, DIPLOMA & CERTIFICATE III EDUCATORS AND TRAINEES.
COME JOIN OUR FANTASTIC BLUEBIRD ROSEVILLE TEAM!!
At Bluebird Early Education Roseville, our premium facility provides a safe and welcoming environment where children are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique.
At Bluebird, we believe “It takes a village to raise a child”. Our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
We pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families and the community – it is important to us that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Bluebird Community.
Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in High Quality Care and Education, through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
We are looking to grow our network of passionate, supportive, and genuine Educators. We currently have full time, permanent part-time and flexible casual opportunities for Diploma and Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualified educators to join our Bluebird Roseville team to fill the following positions:
- Diploma qualified Lead Educators
- Diploma qualified Assistant Educators
- Certificate III qualified Assistant Educators
- Entry level Trainees
- Centre Cook
Skills & Experience:
- Completed Diploma/Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care OR working toward this qualification for Educator positions
- No prior qualifications or work experience needed for entry level Trainees
- Qualifications and experience with healthy menu and meal prep/cooking in a Childcare Centre setting for Centre Cook position
- Current Working With Children Check
Below Certifications or Experience are a plus or you must be willing to obtain
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates
- Child Protection Training
- Passionate about providing exceeding early education and care
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits for the Right Candidates
- ABOVE AWARD salary
- Commute incentives
- $1000 incentives for candidates staying a minimum of one year
- Uniforms provided
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Participating in Forest School and Excursions
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
We would love to hear from you, so apply today!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional Reference Checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.