The Benefits for You:
We are committed to our employee experience and are proud to have consistently achieved above industry Employee Engagement results. Specifically on offer to you in this role is:
- Excellent working hours, 6 hours per day- Monday-Friday (negotiable to suit you)
- We prioritise your wellbeing, have a dedicated wellbeing committee and offer a range of free resources including access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 10 days paid study leave to participate in practicums or complete studies in a work-related area.
- We value your opinion, your voice will be heard, as we actively promote democracy and collaboration
About Gowrie NSW Newstead
We are a leading non-profit early & middle childhood organisation founded in 1940, with a focus on demonstration of high-quality pedagogical practice. We are proud to be bringing the historic Newstead to life and excited to open a 90-place centre where children will be immersed in beautiful and inviting learning environments. Newstead will be a place for children and childhood.
You will be the first point of contact for families and will be instrumental in the smooth running of the centre. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong professional relationships through effective and open communication with families
- Overseeing and maintaining enrolments, waitlists, and attendance records
- Managing all incoming calls, taking messages, and redirecting where necessary
- Collaborating with the Centre Manager to manage outstanding debt in line with Gowrie NSW fee policy
- Conducting regular audits to ensure all physical, and digital records are current and correct
We are excited to welcome a dedicated professional who is committed to growing with us. You will have:
- Proven experience in a similar administrative role - essential
- Qualification in Administration - desirable
- Current compliance certificates (e.g. WWCC etc) - essential
- Two doses of approved COVID-19 vaccination, with the willingness to comply with additional health requirements (including booster shots) – essential
To apply, please send your most recent cv and cover letter to Holly.fitzgerald@Gowriensw.com.au
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.