About the business
Bluebird Moe is an educational facility highly motivated in providing the Highest Quality Care and Education for Children in their Early Years.
At Bluebird we believe that “It takes a village to raise a child” and our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
About the role
We are on a search for a passionate, enthusiastic and driven Assistant Centre Manager to join our family at Bluebird Moe. As an Assistant Centre Manager, you are responsible for the guidance, support and general supervision of children, educators, and volunteers at the Centre. You will lead a team of Educators to ensure they are working in accordance with the service philosophy, policy and procedures, and as per the National Quality Standards (NQS), to provide exceeding education and care for all families and children.
- Strong understanding of industry legislation, compliance, and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a management role
- Strong and confident in an understanding of business management
- Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong understanding of the importance of family communications
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent management skills
- Curriculum & Planning skills
- Passionate about implementing Early Learning Programs
- Commitment to our Oxanda Rituals
- Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA) or working towards this qualification.
- Current Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Ability to make business decisions and work with assigned budgets.
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Generous Incentives Available
- Above award wages
- Discounted childcare fees
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive
Think you have what it takes to join the Bluebird Moe Team? We would love to hear from you!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.