Assistant Coordinator Role PPT 28 hours (negotiable)
Jannali Before & After School Care is an Exceeding service providing out of school hours care for children from Kindergarten to Year 6. Vacation Care is available during school holidays and pupil free days. We are seeking an experienced, dedicated & enthusiastic Assistant Coordinator to lead and support growth of the centre, a positive culture between staff, committee, children and families, and to embed the Exceeding practices of the service.
- Lead, and motivate the team of educators to provide high quality education and care
- Ensuring an inclusive and supportive environment for all children, families and educators
- Inclusion Support- support Coordinator with Strategic Inclusion Plan development and implementation
- Ensure ongoing compliance of National Law and Regulations
- Liaise with schools, families and community organisations
- Contribute to the Development and review of Centre Philosophy, Policies and Procedures
- QIP & Self-Assessment- lead educators through self-assessment and the development of the QIP to ensure continual improvement in all quality areas.
- Reconciliation and Cultural Diversity- ensure practices are embedded throughout the service. Liaise with local community groups and leaders.
- Collaborate closely with the Coordinator, attend P&C meetings and liaise with subcommittee
- Supervise trainees and other casual educators
- Maintain WHS standards and risk minimisation
- Essential criteria for this position:
· Coordinator, Assistant Coordinator or Leadership experience
· Minimum Cert 111, Cert 1V, Diploma in Children’s Services, Diploma in OOSH;
· Current Working With Children’s Check;
· Accredited Child Protection Training;
· Drivers licence with minimum 3 years driving experience;
· Current 1st Aid Certificate, including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma;
· Administration skills including computer literacy and knowledge of Xplor software.
Visit our website www.jannalibasc.com.au to find out more about our centre. For more information about the role or to request a Position Description please contact either-
· Kirsty Hogan, President Jannali Public School P&C Association Email: email@example.com
· Bronwyn Hearnden, Director JBASC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter addressing the essential criteria to email@example.com