Are you a training facilitator with experience in Early Education?
CELA is a member-based Peak Body for early and middle childhood education. We support over 21,000 early education and care professionals from Australia’s community early learning services with training, advocacy, resources, publications and expert advice.
We are currently seeking experienced and engaging facilitators to join our Learning & Development Team. We are particularly interested in connecting with innovative facilitators who are confident with online delivery platforms.
About the role
What we do at CELA crosses all areas of early education service delivery and management. You will be working with a team of knowledgeable, innovative and passionate people who come from a wide range of backgrounds. What has brought them together is their high-level sector knowledge, expertise and a genuine passion to grow the professionalism of the early education sector.
Positions are casual, so there may be opportunity for flexibility to fit around your existing work commitments. CELA is based in Sydney, however we meet the needs of early education professionals across Australia, and we are interested in hearing from people based in any location.
The type of activities you may be engaged to work on include
- Facilitating dynamic training via online webinar platforms such as Zoom as well as on-site face to face training.
- Consultancy across all service types, including working with approved providers that are setting up new services and advising on the service approval process.
- Compliance and quality visits, reviewing QIP and providing advice as well as policy development and review.
- Providing expert advice on service delivery and management via phone, email and video link and developing innovative training resources.
- Proactively and collaboratively engaging in policy interpretation to enable informed, expert advice.
- Whether you specialise in one particular area or across many of the above listed areas, we would like to hear from you.
- Facilitation expertise, including the ability to deliver professional learning to a range of audiences
- High level communication skills
- Technical skills for efficient operation of online webinar platforms
- Desired Skills:
- High level working knowledge of the Children’s Services Law and Regulations and the Assessment & Rating Process
- Understanding of relevant legislation pertaining to children’s services
- Knowledge of service approval and provider approval process
- Currently active in the Early Education sector
- Demonstrated experience in writing and developing training sessions
Your capabilities will include
- Ability to facilitate learning opportunities in an engaging, dynamic and confident manner
- Adaptable, highly organised and time efficient
- High level written and communication skills, including the ability to plan and follow tasks through to completion
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Initiative and independence
- Working with Children Check Documentation
- Current Driver’s License
- Evidence of workers’ compensation and employer’s liability insurance
- Training and Assessment TAE40116
- CCHPRT001 Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk
How to apply
Please forward your CV or an overview of how your skills align with what we are looking for to Jennifer Moglia [click apply for this job] or phone 1800 157 818.