The Green Elephant is currently on the search for an inspiring and dedicated individual to take on the role of Nominated Supervisor for our Exceeding service in Rosebery.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established, warm and nurturing company where we believe our educators are the pivotal part of our ever-growing family.
What are we looking for?
As the Nominated Supervisor of the service you will manage and support a team of educators and be in charge of the day-to-day running and operational needs of the service. You will have a genuine love for children and enjoy the opportunity to model best practice to educators in the centre. We would expect our Nominated Supervisor to have a wealth of knowledge and be focused on leading and guiding the centre's practices to an exceeding service and building strong relationships which is the foundation of creating a Green Elephant family.
- ECT Bachelor degree/Diploma in Early Childhood qualification essential
- Excellent knowledge of the NQF, EYLF and teaching pedagogy
- Previous experience in a Centre Director role (2 years preferred experience)
- Must hold Working with children’s check, First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma management and child protection certificate
- Must have a high level of communication and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently
- Great time management
- Contributing ideas & skills to the wider management team
What will you receive in return?
- The candidate who is lucky enough to become the Nominated Supervisor of this unique service will work alongside a supportive management team and become part of our family.
- You will have the support of the already established and wonderful Educators.
- The opportunity to deepen and strengthen both professionally and personally, your passion for working with children and early years
We are dedicated to providing and constantly improving on our services. The Green Elephant believes in reflective practices and believes that this is why we stand out from the rest.
If this sounds like you and something you would like to be a part of please check out our social media pages and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.