We are looking for an experienced & passionate Centre Manager to cover a maternity leave position through to July 2022 and be the face of our fresh, nurturing environment at Little Giants Oran Park. There is a strong possibility of extending your employment past this maternity cover for the right applicant. We are searching for a candidate who will form relationships with families and the community to ensure every experience is positive, rewarding and engaging at Little Giants.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Centre Manager who is committed to supporting their team and exceeding the standard of Early Education in Australia.
At Little Giants, we believe “It takes a village to raise a child”. Our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
Oxanda Education is committed to achieving excellence in every area of our service. We believe deeply in the power of learning as the ignition switch to building a culture that lives and breathes this mission. Learning transforms not only the individual but also those around, igniting a spirit of change. A partnership between what we once knew and what we now know begins to influence the way we move forward.
Oxanda’s core philosophy is centred on the provision of an early education experience that facilitates the development of the “whole child”. Our program focuses on:
• The provision of quality childcare and early education at an affordable price
• The positive development of the “whole child”, through music, movement, creative play, social development, physical fitness and a dynamic academic curriculum
• A strong and engaged collaboration between centre management, parents and local communities. In providing this holistic framework, children are able to engage with, and learn from, all aspects of their environment
• Providing a safe and caring ‘Second home’ for every child
• Recognising the uniqueness and potential of each child and providing children with the freedom to learn and develop at their own pace
• Providing state of the art indoor and outdoor facilities that impart positive and memorable early learning experiences
About the role
- Lead, mentor and develop the team to achieve excellence in all NQS areas
- Work in partnership with the leadership team to drive quality curriculum development consistent with the EYLF and NQS.
- Work with the team to ensure services policies and procedures are met
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment which is consistent with Services Philosophy
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Provide inspirational and professional leadership to build a culture of staff engagement and teamwork to achieve excellence in all NQS
- Monitor and manage staff performance
- Monitor and manage the service's budgetary and administrative functions, ensuring regulatory and organisational compliance
- Support and guidance from the National Operations team
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellence and maintain strong professional relationships
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA) or working towards this qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards & Framework
- Passionate and committed to exceeding the quality of early childhood and education
- Positive communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Ability to make business decisions and work with assigned budgets
- Willingness to embedding of our Oxanda Rituals throughout
WHAT WE OFFER YOU!
- Above Award Salary
- Quarterly Incentives
- Discounted childcare fees
- Ongoing training and development
- Strong focus on work-life-balance
- Great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive
- Annual Conference
- Supportive centre-based Leadership Team
- Strong Community Values
Think you have what it takes to lead the Little Giants Oran Park team?
We would love to hear from you!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.