Looking for passionate casual and part-time Educators with Diploma & Cert 3 in ECEC qualifications to join our Bluebird Moe Team!
At Bluebird Early Education Moe, our premium facility provides a safe and welcoming environment where children are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique.
At Bluebird we believe “It takes a village to raise a child”. Our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
We pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families and the community – it is important to us that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Bluebird Community.
Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in High Quality Care and Education, through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
We are looking to grow our network of passionate, supportive, and genuine Educators. We currently have permanent part-time and flexible casual opportunities for Diploma qualified Educators to join our Bluebird Moe team.
Skills & Experience
- Completed Diploma or Cert 3 of Early Childhood Education
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates or be willing to obtain these within 2 weeks of commencement
- Child Protection, Mandatory Reporting and Food Handling certificates or be willing to obtain these within 2 weeks of commencement
- Passionate about providing exceeding early education and care
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- ABOVE AWARD SALARY depending on your prior experience and qualification
- 50% staff discount on childcare fees
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Does the above sound like you? Don't hesitate, apply now! We would love to hear from you!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional Reference Checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.