Coordinator Education and Care
- Permanent full-time
- Salary range $80,095 - $98,276 commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Based in Camperdown.
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
This role leads and coordinates Council’s early years education and care kindergarten staff, programs, policies and resources to ensure delivery of a high quality kindergarten service.
The successful candidate will need:
· Tertiary qualifications (or equivalent) in early childhood education and care
· A current VIT card
· A strong understanding of relevant policy, frameworks, reforms, procedures and guidelines used within Early Childhood Education and Care and associated government regulations, precedents and guidelines involved.
· Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and capacity to problem solve.
· Ability to develop and effectively monitor budgets, undertake financial modelling to inform service planning and contribute to Councils annual budget process.
Interested applicants are encouraged to obtain in a copy of the position description and apply online at Council’s website www.corangamite.vic.gov.au/employment
Applications close 5.00 pm Thursday 5 January 2023