Early Learners Hub Blackbutt are seeking a passionate and motivated educators for a FULLTIME role within our service.
We are a family owned, 31 place centre with a strong vision to provide high quality education and care to children 0 – 6 years.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional educator who:
· Can confidently lead the implementation and reflection of a program
· Can lead and contribute to regular documentation of children’s emerging skills and interests
· Can support and lead educators within a team
· Can positively build and maintain strong relationships with children and families
· Engage in professional communication with families and caregivers
· Has a sound knowledge of the EYLF, NQS and National Regulations
· Has a strong work ethic and can confidently work with a range of age groups
· Are flexible to fulfil shifts between 7am – 6pm
· Holds current First Aid and CPR qualifications
· Holds current child protection qualifications
· Committed to ongoing professional development
If this sounds like you, please forward resumes including cover letter and current references to email@example.com