An exciting opportunity exists for the right person to join us at Valla Community Preschool on beautiful Gumbaynggirr Country.
We are looking for a Diploma qualified educator to join our team at the beginning of 2022.
A bit about Us
- We have a passion for connecting children (and ourselves) with family, community, culture and place.
- We view children as active participants and decision makers.
- We offer a play-based program where children are supported to participate and engage meaningfully in ways that connect them with country and community in order to promote a desire to explore, investigate and discover.
- Our curriculum caters for all areas of development and is designed around the Early Years Learning Framework and our preschool vision and philosophy.
- Proudly, our preschool has achieved a rating of ‘Exceeding National Quality Standard’ in all 7 Quality Areas of the National Quality Standard and has a long and proud history of operating as a not-for-profit community-based preschool.
- Valla Community Preschool is currently open 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday and we operate the same as NSW School terms. The preschool enrols children aged 3-5yrs.
- We offer great employment conditions including paid school holidays.
A bit about You
- ACECQA approved qualification - Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- A current NSW Working with Children Check.
- Current Child Protection training
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Full vaccination (both doses) will be mandatory for all employees within early childhood services in NSW from 8 November, and a COVID19 Vaccination Certificate must be provided
- Well presented, great attitude and adaptable
- Reliable transport to the preschool
- Previous experience in an Educator role is desirable
- Available to work 4 days teaching and 1 day for non-teaching duties
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please forward your resume so that we can learn more about you.
Please also include a cover letter introducing yourself and telling us why you would like to work with us.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by no later than FRIDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2021
NB: Prohibited persons may not apply.
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land, the Gumbaynggirr people and their language and all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the community.