About the Centre:
At Bluebird Waterford West, we provide the highest quality Care and Education to all children from the ages of 6 weeks to 6 years. Our wonderful Service is a premium, purpose built childcare facility, designed to provide a natural and family friendly environment, inclusive for all.
Our state-of-the-art Early Education facility is designed to “Ignite the Spirit of Learning” within every child – and our safe, inviting environments encourage children to freely explore the world around them. From our large fort, waterpark and sustainability areas to our sand/ mud stations, quiet reading nooks and chicken coop – you will have endless opportunities to create quality programs, engage in meaningful relationships and bring a sense of energy in the environment each day…the hidden gem among the beautiful local gum trees.
At Bluebird Waterford West we believe in- “Igniting the Spirit of learning” WITH children, WITH families, WITH Teams & WITH community…
About the role:
We are on a search for a passionate and enthusiastic Diploma qualified educators looking to build upon their passion to become a part of a supportive, and genuine range of Educators.
We currently have permanent part-time opportunities for Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care.
- Completed Diploma (or working towards) in Early Childhood Education & Care
- A current and valid blue card (Employee)
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates or be willing to obtain these.
- Current child Protection and Food Handling certificates or be willing to obtain these.
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)- For Educators with prior experience.
- Passionate about providing exceeding early education and care.
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box.
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to build rapport with families, colleagues, stakeholders and members of the community)
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Excellent above award salary, based on prior experience and qualifications for the right candidate.
- Discounted childcare off the gap fees.
- Paid ongoing development programs.
- Strong focus on work-life balance.
- A great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive.
- Strong supportive management team.
Are you a strong and experienced educator, interested in working with a team in a new Childcare Centre? Then this position is right for you, so join the Bluebird Early Education Team; we would love to hear from you!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.