Do you want to...
- Join a growing team of committed early learning educators
- Be part of a community-based organisation
- Have access to career progression opportunities
... then a position at Figtree Early Learning Centre may be for you.
About the centre
At Figtree, children benefit from a range of exciting programs and activities. Our programs are planned by our experienced and qualified early childhood educators and are developed around an emergent play-based curriculum. This curriculum is inspired by the Early Years Learning Framework which describes the principles, practices and outcomes that support and enhance young children's learning from birth to five years of age. Figtree is a purpose-built centre with a focus on supporting the needs of the community. Come and join our team.
About the role
Figtree Early Learning Centre, is currently seeking a Full time Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator. We are seeking a confident Educator with excellent communication skills as we work towards building genuine partnerships with parents, children and the community.
Benefits of working at Figtree
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development, training opportunities and a peer support network
- An opportunity to be part of a community-based organisation
- Above award remuneration
- 3 Ex-gratia days each year
The successful applicant will have:
- A Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Strong knowledge of programming and excellent written communication skills
- A solid understanding of the EYLF and NQS
- Experience developing and implementing programs
- First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Previous experience working in an Early Learning Centre
Our organisation is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children in our community so the successful applicant will be required to take part in regular Child Protection training and must undertake an employment screening process prior to commencement which will include:
- National criminal history check;
- International criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- Working with Children check
Please email a CV and short cover letter, a position description can be provided on request. Should you require any further information please call Teresa Petrone on 02 9747 5782.