The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides a number of core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop and our Social Enterprise, The Pickled Bean.
The Little Geckos Child Care Centre is in the heart of Tom Price, open Monday – Friday between 7.30am and 5pm. Our centre will be relocating in early 2023 once the new purpose-built childcare facility is completed opening from 7am – 6.30pm.
Casual Diploma Qualified Educators – mine site roster friendly.
2 x Diploma Qualified Educators – 38 hours per week
1 x Diploma Qualified BSC & ASC – 30 hours per week / as per below shifts;
» Week 1: 7am – 1pm / Week 2: 12.15pm – 6.15pm
» Week 1: 7.15am – 1.15pm / Week 2: 12:30pm – 6:30pm
Why we want you to join our team
- To plan, implement and evaluate programs through your strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- To lead a team of educators ensuring the highest quality of care is provided for our children
- To engage with children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups and stages of development
- To motivate and support a team of educators to meet our quality principles of curriculum and documentation
- To build and maintain a team-oriented approach by being open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflective upon best practice
- To bring a friendly, mature and professional approach to everything you do
- To ensure your room is safe, welcoming and a space that children, educators and parents want to be in
What you will bring
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care.
- Creativity and a proven ability to lead and motivate a team of educators.
- Have, or be able to obtain a Working with Children’s Check.
- Possess the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children and families.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain.
- A current ‘C’ class driver’s licence.
- Double vaccinated against covid-19 + booster when eligible
- Salary Packaging up to $15,899 p/a
- Subsidised Housing
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.