Pre-school Educator – Full time Diploma Role
Merrylands Christian Preschools Association Incorporated provides quality early childhood education in the local community. We operate two small, pre-school services caring for 3-5 year olds during school terms.
We have an opening to employ a full time Childcare Educator at one of our services. The role could be filled on a job share basis. We are looking for an experienced and capable Diploma trained educator to join and work collaboratively with our existing dedicated team.
Essentials for the position:
- ACECQA accredited Diploma qualifications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office.
- A working knowledge of regulatory requirements including the National Law, Regulations, National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with Families, other early childhood professionals such as health nurses, early childhood intervention specialists and Community links.
- Hold Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma and child protection certifications.
The ideal applicant will need to:
- Work as part of a collaborative team to implement high quality care and education programs and be able to establish relationships with children in our care and their families.
- Be able to demonstrate / explain their own personal teaching philosophy in relation to EYLF
- Contribute to the pre-school program and document children’s learning
- Uphold the Christian ethos of the organisation.
Wages are based on award and experience with paid leave during term breaks.
Working with Children Check is a condition of employment.
We provide staff with targeted professional development and aim to continue above required ratios for staffing levels, to enhance our quality service provision.
To Commence: ASAP
If you think this new opportunity would suit you, send your CV with a cover letter and three references, including a character reference from your church email@example.com
Please note you must have a right to live and work in Australia to be able to apply for this position
Applications Close:11.00pm Sunday 12th February 2023