Kogil Street Preschool is seeking a full time Centre Director/Nominated supervisor for our 39 place, not for profit, community-based preschool located in Narrabri NSW. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Early Childhood leader who is passionate and dedicated to high-quality care and education, with a collaborative leadership style.
At Kogil Street Preschool the director works closely with the management committee, ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are to an exceeding level. They are also the face of the centre, dealing with current parent enquiries, taking prospective parents on tours as well as the day to day running of the centre. As such, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and is able to maintain and develop positive relationships with our committee, families, children, and the Community. In addition, you will need to be able to provide effective mentoring and guidance to all staff including their professional development and individual goals.
- Above award wage-negotiable
- Generous professional development budget to support up-skilling.
- Staff discount on childcare
- Supportive and friendly team - stable staff contingent
- Uniform provided
- Strong waiting list and excellent occupancy. The centre is running well, we are looking for someone to maintain and build on this.
Essential qualifications for the role:
- Diploma in Children’s Services, Bachelor’s Degree or an ACECQA approved equivalent
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Child Protection Training
- A current first aid certificate & current Asthma and Anaphylaxis/CPR training
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Ability to develop and maintain a QIP
- Australian working rights
- Confidence in collaborating with our families and the local community
- Previous leadership experience withing in early childhood environment (does not necessarily have to be previous experience as a director - if you have the qualifications and hunger to succeed, you are welcome to apply)
If you are an experienced Early Childhood leader who is passionate and dedicated to high-quality care and education, we would encourage you to apply.
Please email your cover letter and resume, including contact details for two professional referees who can attest for your management experience to email@example.com by 2nd June 2023.