You are invited to apply for the director position at our wonderful boutique preschool/LDC. This is a rare opportunity to join a small service with amazing spaces, great resources and focus on exciting projects.
We cannot wait to welcome you and share our vision with you.
We are excited to work with a dynamic leader who loves people, passionate about teaching and learning, and ultimately a great role model for children, families and educators.
You will be supported in your role with great systems and ongoing mentoring.
- Generous salary package.
- Mentoring and support.
- Established and highly skilled team.
- Collaboration with sister services and directors in the same company.
- Work with an Approved Provider that is highly skilled in Early Intervention and Learning.
- Preschool opening hours 8am - 5:30pm, 50 weeks of the year.
The successful applicant needs to have:
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a leadership position.
- Enthusiasm to work with a wonderful team and beautiful environments.
- Enthusiasm to be mentored and coached in becoming the a great leader and influencer.
- Eagerness to learn and grow within a goal orientated team with great values and vision.
- Excitement to ongoingly build the services' wonderful reputation and develop new programs.
- Availability to work full time.
We are looking forward to reading your application.