About the business
Abbotsford Long Day Care Centre is a 55 place, community based, not for profit Centre, located in Sydney’s inner west. We are seeking an educator to join our dynamic and well supported team, and help us to continue to strive towards excellence in early childhood education. Established for 32 years, our high quality and well resourced Centre is strongly supported by our Management Committee. We enjoy regular professional development and the benefits of working as part of a highly skilled, collaborative and innovative team.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate, dedicated and professional Lead Educator to join our wonderful team.
- Permanent full time position, working in our beautiful 2-3s Room (with possible future allocation to the 0-2s and/or 3-5s Rooms).
- You will need a Diploma in Children’s Services and First Aid qualifications (preferably including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training). Child Protection qualifications and a willingness to hold the role of Certified Supervisor is desirable, as is experience working with children with additional needs.
- Working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, including the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework is essential, as is the ability to communicate effectively with excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- A flexible team player with professional ambition would be well suited to the role and our team.
- Natural and aesthetic environments, landscaped play grounds, and store rooms brimming with an extensive range of resources and equipment.
- Above award conditions, including one hour paid lunch breaks, allocated programming days and a paid programming allowance, overtime to attend staff meetings, monthly RDOs, pupil free days, and a generous training budget.
If you think this might be the role for you, contact Kylie Lawson (Director), 9713 8161, or your cover letter and resume to email@example.com