St Luke’s Preschool Dapto has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional professional to join our preschool team. We seek a passionate early childhood educator, Diploma trained, for a full-time position, paid at above Award within a not-for-profit community-based Preschool.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified, enthusiastic and inclusive professionals who can support our Christian preschool philosophy whilst working alongside and connecting with our broader community and Dapto Anglican Church.
St Luke’s Preschool values a positive, respectful and supportive work environment that not only extends on children’s learning and development but assists each of us to develop our skills and knowledge. Your passion to work as part of a team, at above ratio, to support children’s development, extend on their interests and learning and strong communication skills will compliment this role.
Applicants should possess strong organisational skills, a sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, understanding of development milestones, the National Quality Standards and the Child Safe Standard, along with a desire to make a positive impact to the lives of all children and their families.
· Recognised Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
· Valid Working With Children Check
· First Aid Certificate, anaphylaxis and asthma.
· Child protection approved certification.
· Ability to work in the confines of a Christian Environment and with an understanding of how it aligns with Early Childhood Education.
· Ability to teach as part of a large team and capacity to meet learning and development needs of all children.
· Ability to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
· Experience and/or training in inclusion.
Please summarise your experience for the above position. This should include your communication skills, experience and understanding of the National Quality Framework and the Child Safe Standards.
· Two written references
· Reference from your Minister
· In addition, please provide two names of character referees who can be contacted by phone.
If you believe you have the qualities and abilities to join our passionate, highly regarded team, we would welcome your application.
Please address the above criteria in your covering letter, and provide copies of your qualifications, written references and resume, and email these to our Director’s email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To learn more about St Luke’s Preschool, please visit our website at
www.stlukespreschool.org.au and social media pages Facebook and Instagram (@stlukespreschooldapto) or call the office on 0478 076 747
Applications close 3pm Friday 2nd June 2023