Come join us at Larool Pre-school! We are looking for a dedicated Diploma trained Educator for our Pre-school located in Thornleigh, open 8.30am- 4.00pm during school terms for children aged 3-5 year old. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a change and would like to become a valued member of our amazing Pre-school community.
This Diploma position is:
- 9.30am to 2.45pm Monday to Friday (part time/job share will be considered for the right candidates)
- Starting in Term 4, 10 October 2022
- Community based Pre-school with paid school holidays;
- Above award salary;
- Additional wellbeing incentives including flu vaccination reimbursement;
- Supportive, innovative and flexible management;
- Work with a team of fun, supportive, professional, experienced, qualified educators;
- Paid staff meetings and professional development including access to a range of webinars from our Teacher Learning Network subscription;
- Beautiful newly finished outdoor environment and an abundance of valuable resources;
- Release time to complete observations and documentation; and
- did we mention - paid school holidays!
Essential - copies to be provided to the Pre-school
- Diploma in Children's Services qualification or equivalent as approved by ACECQA
- Current First Aid Certificate - Child Care approved (HLTAID012)
- Approved Child Protection Course (Currently CHCPR001) or willingness to attend
- Sound knowledge of early childhood legislation and guiding frameworks - Regs, EYLF and NQS
- NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
Why work at Larool?
Operating above ratios, each of our 4 classes has an ECT and 2 Educators to work with the same 20 children attending either 2 days or 3 days a week. Documentation and children’s stories are a shared responsibility completed by all team members.
Work in a supportive class team with the knowledge that support is always close by with the Director and neighbouring class available for assistance. With a true collaborative approach, your knowledge, experience and feedback is valued and encouraged in daily operations, practice and to incite continuous improvements.
This all provides fabulous opportunities for balancing children’s learning and development, as well as supporting our educators too.
Why do we have a vacant position?
With our Diploma Educator moving to Queensland, it has created a unique opportunity for a Pre-school Educator position!
To apply please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your:
- Experience working with children 3-5 years
- Experience with planning, programming and observations
- Understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood
Contact Monique for more information 9481 9136 or via email
* We require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.