Casual Early Childhood Educator - Mosman
· Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care - Minimum Qualification Requirement
· Beautiful Mosman Location
· Flexible shifts, booked with you in advance to suit your availability
Ballykin Mosman is a privately owned, 49 place centre catering for children aged 20 months to 6 years. Our curriculum values the importance of play based learning. Our “Exceeding” Educational program promotes each child’s ability to think critically, be curious, problem solve and take calculated risks. Intentional teaching which is reflective of the children’s interests and current knowledge guides the implementation of learning experiences across Language and Literacy, STEM, Creative Arts and Health.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, the qualified Educator will be required to work a range of shifts on a casual basis. Your role will include:
- Creating and maintaining an engaging and challenging learning environment.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families and staff.
- Working with the team to implement a quality educational program.
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices.
A successful candidate will have:
- The minimum of Certificate 3 level qualification in Children’s Education and Care or be actively working towards.
- Strong working knowledge of and ability to implement the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high-quality care.
- The desire to make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative and passionate team.
- Highly developed written and interpersonal communication skills
- A current Working With Children Check number for Paid Work
Please submit a cover letter addressing the essential requirements along with your CV to the Director Lucy at email@example.com