Moore Park Gardens Preschool and Long Day Care Centre are looking for a passionate & committed educator to join our team. We have a full-time leadership position in our under threes team for a diploma qualified educator. If you are passionate about providing quality care for children and would like to be part of a close knit community, please contact us for a confidential interview and discussion about the role.
- Diploma in Children Services or equivalent.
- Experience working with under three age group
- First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certification
- Knowledgeable and confident working with the NQF and EYLF
- Willingness to learn
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to collaborate within a team
Please Note, if your Early Childhood Education qualifications are from overseas, please ensure they are recognised through ACECQA to be considered for this position. https://www.acecqa.gov.au/qualifications/nqf-approved.
- Support and guidance through mentorship
- A competitive hourly rate
- Birthday Bonus day - Yes you will get to take your birthday off
- Above award conditions
- Additional 2 Personal Leave days (for full time staff/pro rata for part time)
- Training opportunities to continue their professional development
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Retention bonus
- Room leader experience would be great but if you are looking to expand your skills and are a new leader, you will have the support of both the Director and Centre Floor Manager to help you learn and master your management skills
- Ability to work autonomously & as part of a team
- Innovative, creative and passionate about Early Childhood Education.
Moore Park Gardens is located in the Redfern/Waterloo area, close to shops and public transport. Parking available on site for the drivers. Please send through both a resume and cover letter to be considered. No recruitment agencies. Our website www.mpgchildcare.com