We are a privately owned, family run childcare on the lower north shore, for birth to preschool, and have been in service for over 25 years. Situated in a beautiful residential area and surrounded by parks, our centre provides the perfect place to work and share in our commitment to excellence in care and early learning.
Working for us, you will bring your passion for working with children and protecting the innocence and beauty of childhood The Owners work in the office and on the floor to ensure all educators feel supported.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- A passion for providing quality care for children.
- Enjoy creating fun experiences and engaging with children.
- Recognised, or working towards Diploma
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable.
- Capable of strong relationships with educators, external agencies, families and communities.
- Ability to work in and with a team of diverse and likeminded individuals.
- Environment - Working in a beautiful indoor/outdoor, natural environment.
- Culture - We are a family run centre which reflects our welcoming and family feel culture.
- Teamwork - We are a fun, consistent and stable team!
- Ongoing professional support and opportunities for further learning and training.
- High Quality Resources and budget - for both children and staff.
- Transport - 10 minute walk from Eastwood train station. Onsite parking also available.
Apply now to join our team of dedicated Educators today!