Adelong Preschool is currently seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, experienced, and dedicated Diploma or Certificate III Educator to join our amazing team.
This temporary position is 4 hrs per day, 4 days per week until the end of Term 4 2022 with the option of review for 2023 and is subject to funding.
Adelong Preschool is an inclusive service with the capacity of 30 children per day, with amazing learning spaces and environments. We have a team of educators who work collaboratively, whilst dedicated to providing quality early education and care to the children, families of the Adelong and surrounding communities.
To be considered you must hold the following:
- Working with Children Check
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Education
- Current First Aid Certificate - HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting (including up to date Asthma, Anaphylaxis, CPR)
- Experience in working with children in an early childhood environment
- Ability to work in a team environment, reflecting our philosophy, policies, and procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of observations, documentation and programming of children’s learning to support their development
- Knowledge of the Regulations, EYLF and NQS to link to the program and relevant learning theories and frameworks
- Contribute to a safe and supportive environment for staff, children and families
- Uphold work health and safety practices
If you are interested in this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Friday 12th August 2022
Prohibited persons are not permitted to apply.