Casual Early Childhood Educator
- Certificate 3 in Early Childhood Education and Care - Minimum Qualification Requirement
- Beautiful Mosman Location
- Flexible Shifts with notice in advance so you can plan around your other commitments
- PAID break
Ballykin Mosman is a privately owned, 49 place centre catering for children aged 20 months to 6 years. With a strong sense of community. Our curriculum values the importance of play based learning. The Educational program promotes each child’s ability to think critically, be curious, problem solve and take calculated risks. Intentional teaching which is reflective of the children’s interests and current knowledge guides the implementation of learning experiences across Language and Literacy, STEM, Creative Arts and Health.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director, the qualified Educator will be required to work a range of shifts on a casual basis. Your role will include:
- Creating and maintaining an engaging and challenging learning environment.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families and staff.
- Working with the team to implement a quality educational program.
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices.
A successful candidate will have:
- The minimum of Certificate 3 level qualification in Children’s Education and Care or be actively working towards.
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high-quality care.
- The desire to be welcomed as part of a great team and make a positive contribution to a professional, collaborative early childhood centre.
- A current Working With Children Check number for Paid Work
Please submit a cover letter addressing the essential requirements along with your CV to the Director Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org