About the business
Headland Montessori Early Learning was established in 2009, specialising in the delivery of authentic Montessori Education in Long Day Care. We are passionate about providing well resourced, nurturing environments that meet the needs of each child and family and a supportive team for our educators.
Our vision is:
To inspire and empower children to become confident, creative, resilient and independent life-long learners who will share responsibility for making our world better.
Please visit www.headlandmontessori.com.au to see our beautiful centre.
About the role
- Caring for and developing strong relationships with children and families at the service
- Working collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Contributing to documentation that leads to strong programming
Benefits and perks
- Well resourced childcare centre in the national park
- Supportive management with a focus on professional development
- Growing childcare company with ample opportunity for career progression
Skills and experience
- min Cert 3 or studying towards the qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate; Current working with children check;
- An interest in and or experience with the Montessori Philosophy
- Awareness and ideally knowledge of Early Years Learning Framework;
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a team