We put our Employee experience at the forefront and are proud to have consistently achieved above industry average Employee Engagement results. Specifically on offer to you in this role is:
- Strong development opportunities with access to free NESA approved courses
- Work with external, sector-recognised national and international consultants to develop your skills and expertise as an educator
- Generous resource provision and the freedom to get creative
- Build genuine impactful relationships with children, families and our wonderful Gowrie family
- Uniform provided and allowance paid
- Part time, job share and full time options available
- Relocation bonus of $5000 (upon successful completion of probation, not available to agency candidates)
About Gowrie NSW
A leader in early and middle childhood for 80 years, Gowrie NSW is a surplus for purpose social enterprise providing diverse education and care, family support and professional development services to the early and middle childhood sector across NSW and ACT. With a focus on research and contemporary pedagogical methodology, we have demonstrated a strong leadership commitment to working in partnership across generations to provide a range of programs and resources that support children, families and education professionals.
We are looking to welcome a passionate early childhood teacher who will support the design and delivery of contextual curriculum, working in collaboration with colleagues to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for children and families.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver and document an educational program that celebrates the power of play, recognising children’s competence and emerging skills
- Support the design of inviting learning environments and learning experiences
- Foster and support children’s engagement, thinking, learning and wellbeing
- Work in primary educator relationships to develop deep connections with children and build meaningful partnerships with families
- Support and mentor colleagues in planning for and documenting children’s learning
- Engage in reflective practice in alignment with the values and vision of the organisation
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent ACECQA-approved qualification
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Current NSW teacher accreditation
- Current approved first certification
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
How to Apply
If you are ready to springboard your career and have a passion for early childhood education and care, we encourage you to Apply today!
Please upload a single file into the Cover Letter Section including: your WWCC, any relevant certificates (first aid, CPR etc) and certified copies of your qualifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
ECEC staff across the state are required to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination by 8 November 2021.