Giiguy Gamambi is a Community based Preschool in Nambucca Heads, committed to developing an Education and Care service that promotes high quality outcomes for children, families and community.
The right person for the role will value innovative project work and inquiry based learning, with culture embedded throughout.
We have an opportunity for a Part time Early Childhood Teacher to be a part of our dedicated team.
The position commences in Term 1 2022.
Permanent Part time (Flexible/Negotiable hours/days)
Hourly rate will reflect qualifications and experience in accordance with the Educational Services Teachers Award.
The successful applicant will:
* Embrace the importance of Critical Reflection and action for change.
* Mentor a team of educators with various levels of experience.
* Have experience in working with children who need extra support with ability and behaviour
The successful applicant can expect:
- flexible working conditions and work/ life balance
- provision of extensive Professional Development
- School hours of operation including paid stand down time in holidays
Male applicants and new graduates encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant must have:
* A Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent qualification
* A working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, and Worker Health and Safety practises
* Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and Child Protection, COVID Vaccination certificates
* Current Working with Children Check * Valid NESA Teacher Accreditation Number