Giiguy Gamambi is a Community based Preschool in Nambucca Heads, committed to developing an Education and Care service that promotes high quality outcomes for children, families and community.
We have an opportunity for a Part time Early Childhood Teacher to be a part of our dedicated team.
The position commences in Term 1 2022.
Permanent Part time (Flexible/Negotiable hours/days)
Hourly rate will reflect qualifications and experience in accordance with the Educational Services Teachers Award.
The successful applicant will:
* Embrace the importance of Critical Reflection and action for change.
* Mentor a team of educators with various levels of experience.
* Have experience in working with children who need extra support with ability and behaviour
The successful applicant can expect:
- flexible working conditions and work/ life balance
- provision of extensive Professional Development
- School hours of operation including paid stand down time in holidays
Male applicants and new graduates encouraged to apply.
The successful applicant must have:
* A Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education or equivalent qualification
* A working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, and Worker Health and Safety practises
* Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and Child Protection, COVID Vaccination certificates
* Current Working with Children Check * Valid NESA Teacher Accreditation Number
Applications Close: 31st December 2021
Please email your application (addressing both criteria) to: email@example.com