Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of big city living, in need of a tree change or just looking to change up your career? We are looking for an experienced ECT to be a room in leader in our small community run Preschool. We are located in Kandos, the scenic Mid Western region of the state, approximately 10 minutes from Rylstone & 50 minutes from Mudgee. Our region offers incredible mountain views, excellent bush walking, wonderful wineries, incredible restaurants and a more relaxed peaceful lifestyle. It’s the perfect place to settle down to raise a family or just enjoy the freedom a spacious lifestyle has to offer.
Our town has 2 small primary schools , one in Kandos and one in Rylstone, and 3 more just out of town in Lue, Glen Alice and Ilford, as well as a high school located in Kandos. We are the only Preschool in our area. We are a 2 room service licenced for 20 children per room per day. We currently run 2 x 4yr old classes for 3 days per week and 1 x 3yr old class for 2 days per week.
We are seeking an ECT for a 3 day position and a 2 day position.
We offer ;
· A calm welcoming community preschool that has been recently renovated
· A sensational outdoor environment featuring a bike track, water play, gardens, sandpit, play equipment and more
· A supportive Director and Educational Leader
· An incredible team of 8 Educators at various levels
· A supportive Management Board
· Professional Development and Training
· First Aid, Asthma & Anaphyaxis training at the end of each year
· Child Protection accredited courses
· Programming and off the floor preparation time each week
· Term time contract if preferred
· School Term only
Above award Wage after 3 month trial
· Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification and evidence of your accreditation
· Current Working With Children Check
· Current first aid, asthma & anaphylaxis training
· Child Protection training
· Two doses of approved COVID 19 vaccination
· Prepared to be a responsible Person as needed
· NESA Accreditation
· Excellent understanding of the EYLF and NQF
· Ability to effectively lead a room
· Great written and verbal communication skills.
· Training and experience with supporting and programming for children who require extra support.
· Planning and Programming experience for children preparing for Kindergarten
· Food handling and safety training
Please forward your Cover letter and Resume to the Management Committee Rylstone Kandos Preschool firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Michelle 6379 4273. Applications close Friday 17th November 2023