LOOKING FOR AN ECT WITH EXPERIENCE IN EARLY CHILDHOOD, BACHELOR DEGREE IN ECEC AND TEACHER REGISTRATION; IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY FOR THIS POSITION, WE ARE OFFERING ABOVE AWARD SALARY AND CASH INCENTIVES!
About the role
- Passionate, dedicated and innovative approach to children's development and learning
- Implement stimulating learning experiences, environments and spaces
- Opportunity where your educational ideas are desired and valued
- Work collaboratively with other educators, staff, and families to refine the Preschool program
- Develop strong relationships with children and families through friendliness and enthusiasm
- Observe, analyse, assess and plan for children's learning and development for School Readiness
- Ensure that all documentation of children's learning is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Engagement within the community to form positive, strong professional relationships
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Bachelor or Masters in Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA) or working towards this qualification
- NESA accreditation or WWCC
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards & Framework
- Passionate and committed to exceeding the quality of early childhood and education
- Positive communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates (or willing to obtain these)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Child Protection and Food Handling certificates (or willing to obtain these)
- Willingness to embedding of our Oxanda Rituals throughout
What we offer you
- Above Award Salary
- Cash performance Incentives
- Discounted childcare fees (50% on gap)
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Early Childhood Educators to join our incredible Bluebird Killara team where our premium facility provides a safe and welcoming environment for children who are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique.
If you are looking for an exciting career in Early Education, with the skills and confidence to inspire Children and fellow Educators – then this is the opportunity for you!
At Bluebird, we believe “It takes a village to raise a child”. Our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
We pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families, children and the community – it is important to us that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Bluebird Community.
Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in Exceeding Quality Care and Education, through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
Think you have what it takes to join the Bluebird Team? We would love to hear from you!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.