Are you looking for a change in 2023? Mudgee Community Preschool, with 2 services rated as Exceeding the NQS, has a temporary, part-time position for a teacher/educational co-ordinator from January – December 2023. Two days teaching 4-5 year olds and 2 days “off-the-floor” to support the Educational Leader/Director and teachers/educators. Apart from living in a beautiful town, working with experienced and well qualified team members and a supportive board of management we also offer generous above award wages and conditions.
If you are curious, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Applications close 14 October and must be accompanied by a resume and cover letter addressing the criteria below.
1. Early Childhood teaching degree (ACECQA approved)
2. Clear Working with Children check
3. Registration with NESA
4. Current First Aid Certificates
5. Thorough and demonstrated understanding of the National Quality Standards, Early Years Learning Framework, educational theories and children’s development.
6. Demonstrated experience in early childhood curriculum development and documenting children’s learning
7. Ability to relate effectively to children and their families
8. Ability to work effectively in a team environment
9. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
10. Commitment to ongoing professional learning
1. Experience in Educational Leadership
2. Experience in leading a team of educators
3. Understanding of and experience in trauma informed education and care
4. At least 3 years’ experience teaching 4-5 year olds