About the business
If you are looking for an exciting career in Early Education, with the skills and confidence to inspire Children and fellow Educators – then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Bachelor qualified Educational Leader to join our incredible Bluebird St Marys Team where our premium facility provides a safe and welcoming environment for children who are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique.
- At Bluebird, we believe “It takes a village to raise a child”. Our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
We pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families, children and the community – it is important to us that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Bluebird Community.
Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in Exceeding Quality Care and Education, through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
*** $1000+ incentives available for exceeding, passionate educators dedicated to the on going dedication of the Bluebird St Marys Family ***
About the role
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellence and maintain strong professional relationships
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child in your room
- Ensure that all documentation of children's learning is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Engagement within the community to form positive, strong professional relationships
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
- Bachelor or Masters in Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA) or working towards this qualification.
- Minimum of 3 + years’ experience working within an Early Childhood environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within Early Childhood
- Practical knowledge of National Quality Standards & Framework
- Passionate and committed to exceeding the quality of early childhood and education
- Positive communication skills and leadership skills
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Ability to make business decisions and work with assigned budgets
- Willingness to embedding of our Oxanda Rituals throughout
What we offer you!
- Quarterly Incentives
- Discounted childcare fees
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- Full-time possibility for the right candidate
- A great company culture that is fun, professional, and supportive
Think you have what it takes to join the Bluebird St Marys Team? We would love to hear from you!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.