Early Learners Hub is seeking a Full-time ECT or WT ECT Qualified to join our team at Blackbutt.
We are a family owned business offering education and care to Nursery, Toddler and Preschool age children. The centre operates from 7am - 6pm and incorporates our own play based curriculum encouraging children to develop their own understanding of the world around them at their own pace.
Are you looking for your next teaching role with like minded Early Childhood professionals, creating innovative and exciting programs for young children?
If you hold a Diploma and studying ECT or have completed 50% of your Study, you are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for someone that brings:
- A sense of fun and confidence in their teaching and leadership
- A commitment to advocacy and quality early education for children, partnering with families and collaborating with an enthusiastic team
- Experience and interest across a range of contemporary early childhood educational philosophies and approaches.
Benefits and perks
- NESA support including professional development and financial support for NESA registration.
- New graduates welcome
- Innovative and progressive curriculum
- ELH Uniform…one that you will want to wear!