We are seeking a dedicated, supportive, EC Teacher with a real passion for providing meaningful and engaging learning experiences for children. Currently this position is for 1 day per week with the potential for extra days. We are open to flexible working arrangements that are mutually acceptable. (Starting during Term 1, 2022). Applications Close Midnight Friday 21st January 2022. Please forward your application including Cover letter and Resume to The Director via email - email@example.com For further enquiries either email or call 0428 975 010.
Upper Macleay Preschool, Willawarrin is a 20 place community based preschool for children aged 2-5 years (must turn 3 by 31st July). Established in 1985 we provide a vital early education service to our rural community. We operate 3 days per week (T/W/TH). We are approx. 25min west of Kempsey on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW.
Qualifications & experience
- Early Childhood Teaching qualifications recognised by ACECQA. *Demonstrated, recent teaching experience.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis emergency management.
- Current Criminal History Check (Police Check)
- Current Child Protection Training
- Desirable- Knowledge and Experience working with children with Higher Learning Support Needs (HLSN) and their families particularly in regard to Individual learning plans, accurate documentation, report writing.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide leadership to fellow educators.
- Collaboratively develop, implement, and evaluate a child focused curriculum, consistent with the Service philosophy, the National Quality Framework and EYLF.
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships with families and community including our aboriginal community.
- Flexible working arrangements. We are a small, well established rural community- based preschool with strong community support. Full support of staff and management committee