- Permanent part time, 2 days per week (Monday / Tuesday) from Term 1, 2023
- Above award Enterprise Agreement.
- School terms only
- Positive welcoming culture, supportive and friendly team
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join our team at Kellyville Preschool. We are a not for profit, community based preschool offering education and care for children aged 3 to 6 years. We are open between 8.15am and 3.45pm and follow the Department of Education school calendar for holidays.
- An ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Teaching qualification & NESA registration
- Current First aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma qualifications (HLTAID004 or HLTAID012)
- Child Protection qualification & refresher completed within 12 months, an understanding of child protection reporting & the Child Safe Standards.
- Experience as an ECT with children aged 3-5, in a play-based environment.
- A strong sense of community with a focus on working in partnership with families.
- Excellent knowledge of regulations, EYLF and NQS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills & reasonable computer skills
- Effective relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Current, paid Working with Children check (WWC)
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccination (as per service policy / conditions of employment)
- Experience working with children with additional needs and from a language background other than English.
- A keen interest in outdoor play, sustainability and the environment
- Ability to observe, document, interpret development and interests for groups and individual children.
- Ability to program play-based experiences for individual, small and large groups of children based on interests
- Ability to lead a team of educators
- Ability to have fun and get messy
For inquiries about this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melinda on (02) 9629 2174 between 9.30 & 12.30. To apply, please email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.