Kinder Kare is a family owned, purpose-built, modern and freshly renovated long day care service that caters for children from 0-12 years of age between 6:30 to 6:30 Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to help with the planning, implementation and delivery of our play-based curriculum and pre-school program.
Your key priorities
- Ensure that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child
- Constantly strive to reflect and improve on the efficacy of current programs and routines
- Provide supervision, assistance and guidance to other educators
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members and families
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times
Your skills & qualifications
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- An ACECQA approved ECT qualification
- Current Working with Children's check
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the National Quality Standards (NQS) and Early Years Learning Framework (ELYF)
- Knowledge and experience in planning, programming and observing
The benefits we offer
You will work in a fun work environment, giving you a perfect place to take the next step in your career in early childhood education. Kinder Kare has been operating since 2007 and has a great reputation in the local community with high staff retention. Please see our online reviews for what our customers have had to say about our service and team.
You will have excellent access to professional development opportunities.
The right candidate will be rewarded with above award pay, sign on bonus, loyalty bonus and performance bonuses.
To apply, please submit your CV, along with a short cover letter.