If you are looking for an exciting career in Early Education, with the skills and confidence to inspire Children and fellow Educators – then this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Teachers to join our incredible Team. Our Centre operates between the hours of 6:30 am to 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday, including school holidays.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Early Childhood environment
- Experience in program planning
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education - (approved by ACECQA)
- Ability to build strong relationships with the community including families, children and peers
- Full COVID Immunisation certificate
- Current Blue Card
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates or willing to obtain these
- Food Safety and Child Protection training of willing to obtain these
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable with children with diverse learning abilities and needs
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the square.
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Above Award Salary
- $1000 Incentive payments
- Extra annual leave
- Monthly Kindergarten Budgets
- 5 hours of programming time
- 50% discount on gap of childcare fees
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Fantastic training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Think you have what it takes to join the Bluebird Waterford Team? We would love to hear from you!
To apply now, please click through to our application.
Alternatively, send your resume to email@example.com
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.