Are you looking to start your career in Early Childhood Education or upgrade your qualifications?
Our “Exceeding” Centre at Mosman is looking for a trainee to join our talented team.
Ballykin Mosman is a privately owned, 49 place centre catering for children aged 20 months to 6 years with a strong sense of community. Our curriculum values the importance of play based learning. We promote each child’s ability to think critically, be curious, problem solve and take calculated risks. Intentional teaching which is reflective of the children’s interests and current knowledge guides the implementation of learning experiences across Language and Literacy, STEAM, Creative Arts and Health.
About the role
- Study towards your Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood while you work
- Full time position working across a rotating roster
- Work alongside a highly experienced, qualified and supportive team who will mentor and guide you
What we are looking for
- Passion and willingness to succeed as an Educator in Early Childhood Education
- A great communicator and positive team player
- Strong sense of initiative and interest in learning about our Ballykin Philosophy and Educational program
- Current Working with Children Check
Please submit a cover letter addressing the essential requirements along with your CV to the Director Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org