Karimbla Early Learning Centre is a 45 place long day care located in Miranda.
We are looking for a passionate ECT and Diploma/Certificate 3 trained educator to join our wonderful team of childcare professionals. Our experienced and qualified staff are passionate educators who strive for all children to have a strong sense of belonging and ensure they feel comfortable within the environment as well as engaging all children in high quality educational experiences daily.
Applicants must be passionate about working with children and show a strong desire to work within a team environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- ACECQA approved ECT, Diploma or Certificate 3 qualification
- Experience and working knowledge of the childcare industry
- Current Approved Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Has highly developed communication skills in order to effectively liaise with families, staff and management
- Works well in a team environment
- Shows initiative
- Sound computer skills
- COVID-19 digital certificate
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Promote an environment where children feel safe and secure.
- Effectively implement the cycle of planning to enhance programs and practices.
- Ensure that children’s learning and development are guided by the learning outcomes of the approved learning frameworks.
- Willingness to support innovation and change, keeping the Centre up-to-date with the latest practices.
- Have input in the Quality Improvement Plan and Self-Assessment Tool.
- Be a role model both on and off the floor, demonstrating best practice in relation to programming, compliance and positive relationships with children.
- Develop and maintain nurturing relationships with children, families and co-workers.
- Ability to contribute effectively to a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skill, including documentation skills
Please forward resumes to: Elise at email@example.com