Northmead Early Education Centre (NEEC) is a beautifully designed, modern and child focussed 79 place Early Education and Care Centre for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. NEEC includes an Early Learning Centre and a Preschool.
Come and join us at Northmead Early Education Centre
People: We nurture supportive, respectful and reciprocal relationships so that everyone has a strong, positive sense of belonging.
Quality: SEEC creates teams with high early childhood teacher ratios and high educator/child ratios. All our early education services are rated 'Exceeding' the National Quality Standard.
Education: We have a passionate pursuit of exemplary early childhood education and a collaborative commitment to educational change and innovation.
Leadership and Growth: You'll have a chance to work with an experienced and supportive leadership team with solid career progression opportunities.
- Educational/Pedagogical leader
- University qualifications in Early Childhood Education and NESA Accreditation
- Child protection training certificate
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management certificates
- Working with Children's Check (NSW) clearance number
- Have strong leadership skills and a passion to engage in educational change
- Experience and skill in leading and providing quality pedagogical programs
- Understanding of current pedagogical thinking and research.
- Above award wages
- Very high staff/child ratios
- Positive welcoming and collaborative culture
- Excellent working conditions
- Professional development and career opportunities