Grace 4 Kids Early Learning Centre is a family owned and run 46 place long day care in Merrylands. As we have grown, we are excited to be looking for apassionate full time Early Childhood Teacher that will be the service 2IC and Educational Leader.
You will be joining a family like team of dedicated educators to deliver high quality and inclusive learning programs aligning to the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standard (NQS). This is a great opportunity to work with a team who love what they do, with support from a director who respects and values her staff and is actively involved.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Understanding of the application of early education best practice;
- Bachelor degree, hold a Diploma and studying towards ECT or have completed 50% of your study towards ECT;
- Current NSW Working with Children's Check (or willingness to obtain);
- A current First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis, and Asthma.
- Sound Knowledge of Early Years Learning Framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Strong understanding of child protection.
You will be working closely with the Centre Director to:
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellence and maintain strong professional and positive relationships with one another by create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment.
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum and outcomes for each child in your room.
- Ensure that all documentation, of children's learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, call 02 9788 2845 or APPLY NOW!