Educational Leader & Team Leaders Required
Figtree is in an exciting period of growth and will have four rooms providing care for up to 86 children per day aged 0 to 5 yrs.
Figtree Early Learning Centre is seeking passionate ECT’s & Diploma trained Educators to act as a Team Leaders in our brand-new, state of the art centre in Croydon:
- The successful candidates will be passionate and energetic leaders who can provide strong leadership to a team of Early Childhood Educators.You will have the opportunity to rejuvenate the program with fresh ideas and introduce exciting new learning opportunities for children.
- We are ideally seeking team players who have a strong understanding of developing and implementing an Early childhood program.
- You will be part of the centre’s leadership team driving the philosophy, vision, and values of ‘Figtree’ as well as coaching and mentoring our team of Educators on their journey of continuous improvement.
- Leading and motivating a team of educators
- Developing meaningful partnerships with families
- Guiding the professional development and performance of team members
- Ensuring an inclusive, supportive and educational environment for all children
- Working with the team to host informal events for children, families and the community
- Assisting to ensure the high quality of the service in consideration to the NQS
- Excellent knowledge of the EYLF
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Early Childhood Degree as recognised by ACECQA.
- Min 2 years' experience
- Experience in developing and implementing programs
- Experience in participate in the self assessment process and in the development of a QIP
At Figtree Early Learning Centre we provide:
- Above award salary
- Leadership and professional development programs
- Fringe Benefits, increasing your take home pay
- 3 extra leave days over the Christmas period
- State of the art facilities
- Onsite parking
Figtree Early Learning Centre has an ongoing commitment to ensuring the safety and wellbeing off all children. All appointments must return a clear Working with Children Check and candidates must return a clear National Criminal Record Check.
To apply or for further information please contact Teresa Petrone on 9747- 5782.