Are you the outstanding Educational Leader/2IC we're looking for?
Birrahlee Preschool has an exciting opportunity for an innovative professional to join our exceeding, quality focussed and long-established 80 place community preschool.
As an experienced Early Childhood Teacher and/or Educational Leader, you are passionate about seeking best practice in children's learning and curriculum; committed to professional learning and development; and dedicated to mentoring educators.
Working closely with the Preschool Director, you will be part of our leadership team and assist in the management of the preschool's operations in line with relevant regulations and procedures. You will perform the role of Responsible Person in the Preschool Director's absence.
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education Early Childhood or equivalent
- NESA approved teacher registration for NSW at proficient level or higher
- Significant experience as an Early Childhood Teacher and/or Educational Leader, with sound knowledge of Children's Services regulations, NQS, EYLF
- Leadership experience with strong coaching and mentoring skills to guide, inspire and motivate a team of educators
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication/documenting skills
- WWCC; first aid certificate; asthma and anaphylaxis training
We offer above award wages, inclusive work environment and supportive Board of Management.
We look forward to hearing about your relevant skills and experience in your letter of application and CV.
E-mail: Deánne Allan, Birrahlee Director
Closing date: Tuesday, 13 September 2022