We are excited to announce Bluebird Moe has a position available of an Educational Leader, if you are a Passionate & self-motivated Educational Leader- we are looking for YOU!
About the role:
We are looking at increasing our teaching team and looking for a Service Educational Leder who can ignite the spirit of learning within our Bluebird community.
About the Centre:
At Bluebird Moe, our premium facility provides a safe and welcoming environment where children are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique. At Bluebird Early Education Moe, we pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families and the community – it is important that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Bluebird Community. Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in High-Quality Care and Education through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- Diploma in early childhood education & Care (or equivalent approved by ACECQA) and VIT registration for a full-time ECT position
- A current and valid Working with Children's Check (Employee)
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates or be willing to obtain these
- Current child Protection and Food Handling certificates or be willing to obtain these
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)- For Educators with prior experience
- Passionate about providing exceeding early education and care
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the box
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to build rapport with families, colleagues, stakeholders and members of the community)
- Educational Leader- Minimum Diploma of Children's Services
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Provide confident support and motivation within your team of educators
- Ensure programming and documentation compliance in accordance with Early Years Learning Framework.
- Promote positive relationships with children, families and the wider community
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment alongside other educators
- To provide active supervision to ensure the safety and well-being of each child.
- Educational Leader to mentor and work with our teaching teams to inspire the best outcomes for children
Educational Leader, collaboration time with other educational leaders without the Oxanda Team. Coaching sessions with companies Educational Mentor.
Benefits for the Right Candidate:
- Above award salary, depending on your experience and qualification
- Traineeship incentives for educators
- Great incentives for referring educators we hire
- 50% staff discount on childcare fees
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Are you passionate about delivering a quality curriculum to all children in your studio? Do you take pride in seeing how children learn, grow and develop? If YES…then this position is right for you!
We would love to hear from you, so apply today…to apply now, please click through to our application.
***Only Suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy. Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional Reference Checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.