We are looking for Creative, Passionate and Energetic educators!
The Coleambally Preschool is a not-for-profit community preschool, providing a 20 place, stand alone play-based preschool program for 3-5 year-olds and a 20 place long day care program for 0-3 year olds.
Our preschool is located in rural NSW and is supported by a strong and vibrant community. Whilst rural, you will never feel isolated as our community has a range of services including a gym (located next door), IGA, sewing, clothes and gift shops, doctor, pharmacist, butcher, bank and post office. Our community also host a range of sporting groups and two schools.
Role: Early childhood teachers, Diploma and Certificate III Educators, Trainees (Full time, Part time, Casual)
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- Develop, plan and implement a quality program that reflect the Early Years Learning Framework
- Monitor and document children's progress & individual children's portfolios
- Mentor and guide less experience staff within the centre or receive mentoring from more experienced staff
- Develop open communication channels with staff, children and families of the centre.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the workplace by supporting colleagues, sharing ideas and information and working collaboratively in our team.
- Comply with the centres policies and procedures along with licensing, legislation & regulations.
- Assisting children with their daily routines & support them in their learning
- Create a stimulating environment to foster & support children's development
- Create lesson plans and contribute to the day to day activities for our kids
What we can offer:
- An above award rate salary
- ‘Sign on and stay’ bonus of $2000 once a 3-month probation is completed.
- Mentorship & Programming opportunities
- Flexible working & study opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Certificate 2 or 3 in Early Learning/Early Childhood (or working towards)
- Current Working with Children Check
- First aid, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Prior experience is preferred but not necessary
- Familiarity with Early Years Learning framework (EYLF)
Positions to start early 2023. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colleen (Director) on 02 6954 4050.