At Bluebird Cobram, our facility provides a safe and welcoming environment where children are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique.
At Bluebird, we believe “It takes a village to raise a child”. Our village is inclusive of Families, Educators and the Community.
We pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families and the community – it is important to us that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Bluebird Community.
Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in High Quality Care and Education, through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
*** $1000+ incentives available for exceeding, passionate educators dedicated to the on going dedication of the Bluebird Cobram Family ***
We are looking to grow our network of passionate, supportive, and genuine Educators. We currently have permanent part -time opportunities for experienced Diploma qualified and Certificate III Educators to join our Bluebird Cobram team.
Skills & Experience
- Completed Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care OR
- Completed Certificate III in Early Education and Care
- Current Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates;
- Passionate about providing exceeding early education and care
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the square.
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Excellent base salary
- Discounted childcare fees
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Think you have what it takes to join the Bluebird Family? We would love to hear from you!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.