We are looking for passionate, caring, motivated persons to join our team.
Certificate III OR Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care is preferable, we would also welcome someone commencing their ECEC career.
We work in partnership with children, families and our unique Kangaroo Island community. Children in care enjoy exciting outdoor play and the natural beauty of our location. Our educators recognise and support child's individual strengths, interests and learning style. We provide a safe, inclusive space where we nurture children's growth and enrich their life journey.
The successful applicants will work collaboratively with our other educators to facilitate a play based, stimulating inclusive program. To be considered for this role, it is essential you:
- Have a current Working with Children Check, or be willing to apply for one
- Have a passion for working with children
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Have a current Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect Certificate, or be willing to complete this
- Legally permitted to work in Australia
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate effectively
- A positive attitude as well as the ability to work as part of a team
- A commitment to your own ongoing professional development in early childhood.
- The ability to undertake the physical requirements involved within an early childhood setting