About the business
Welcome to Bluebird Early Education Murrumbeena - our premium facility provides a safe and welcoming environment where children are encouraged to grow and develop into confident little learners. We believe in inclusion for all and recognise that each child is their own person, celebrating the special characteristics that make them unique.
We pride ourselves on our warm, genuine relationships with Families – it is important to us that all children, families and visitors feel that they are valued members of our Murrumbeena Community.
Our Team of passionate and committed Educators strive to be the leaders in High Quality Care and Education, through innovative environments, exciting experiences, and collaborative planning with families!
About the role
We are looking to grow our network of enthusiastic, supportive, and genuine Educators.
We currently have full-time & part time opportunities for passionate, Diploma & Certificate III Early Childcare Educators to join our Murrumbeena Team.
Our Centre operates between the hours of 7:00 am to 6:30 pm, Monday to Friday, including school holidays.
*** $1000+ incentives available for exceeding, passionate educators dedicated to the on going success of the Bluebird Family ***
Skills & Experience
- Experience in program planning - preferred but not essential
- Completed Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care or Certificate III in Early Education & Care.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certificates;
- Passionate about providing high-quality care;
- Self-motivated with the ability to think outside the square.
Benefits for the Right Candidate
- Excellent base salary
- Discounted childcare fees
- Forest School and Weekly Excursions
- Fantastic training and development programs
- Strong focus on work-life balance
- A great company culture that is fun, professional and supportive of all team members
Think you have what it takes to join the Bluebird Murrumbeena Team? We would love to hear from you!
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the Oxanda’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct Policy Our screening process includes, but is not limited to, Professional reference checks, Criminal Records Checks, Working with Children Checks and checks of social media accounts.