Ashfield Baptist Childcare has a vacancy for a Temporary F/T , P/T or Casual Diploma or Certificate III trained educator.
We are a small early childhood Service located in the heart of Ashfield close to all public transport and the local mall.
You are expected to be
• at least 19 years of age
• Australian Citizen or permanent resident
• Demonstrate ability and proficiency in English communication and written skills
• Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
• Flexible and ability to work as part of a team
• ACECQA approved and recognised Diploma or Cert III qualification
• A current Working with Children Check
• A current First Aid
• Completed an approved child protection statement of attainment
• Committed to the Christian ethos and values of Ashfield Baptist Childcare.
• current Working With Children (WWC) Check
• Sound understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and National Regulations
If you have the skills and interest for this position, we invite you to apply via the Apply Now button by Friday 22nd July 2022. Please only apply for this position if you are an Australian citizen or have a permanent residency in Australia.
If you have any questions, please contact the Director Wilma Anvieh on 97994220 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org